Monday 1 February 2010

Jell-oh no she's ugly.

This is really what they should show kids in schools to keep them off the juice. Actually they should just show my blog and then we would have no underage drinking of any kind. Basically this is the story of how I was introduced to Jello shots, a fun american thing I learned about . I now have no control over my jello shot intake. I see jello I 'drink' jello.

Firstly, this photo is more an indicator of the amount of jello shots absorbed.

If you look behind the cake there, you will see the empty jello cup shells. If you look below you will see the empty human shell that remained. And the crazed smile and glazed eyes that confirm just how much I adore jello shots.




I don't think was even aware of the jello shot in my own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment