Thursday 11 February 2010

Passport Photo

Everybody has a bad passport photo. That is just a fact. My Mum looks like Moors Murderer Myra Hindley. I look like I had cancer. There is still 2 years left before my passport expires, that's the worst part.

I have been laughed at twice at customs. Once in Portugal and once in Greece. I bet everyone in Portugal and Greece have beautiful passport photos.
Not like me. Pasty skin, no hair, giant eyebrows. That was back when I thought it was cool to shave my eyebrows into a straight line. NOT COOL. AWFUL. It looks like I shaved my head too. I didn't, I just had a habit of scrapping it all back and holding it in place with a million little sparkly clips.

I'd also just had my GCSE Chemistry extra science exam, that's why I'm in school uniform and that angry face all over my ugly one.

1 comment:

  1. My current passport photo looks like a ghost but my last one (age 15-20) looked like an obese 45 year old Chinese woman. I got stopped in Germany and laughed at.

    ReplyDelete