Friday 5 February 2010

Tracey's Leaving Night a.k.a the ugliest night of all

WARNING- THE FOLLOWING PHOTOGRAPHS COULD BE THE UGLIEST SO FAR. PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN LAUGHING AT THEM.

This, simply put, was a really skanky evening. We were all very sweaty, it was raining, emotions were high, ugliness was out in full force.


This was a bad choice of material to wear in a club/ dancing situation. It became soaked in sweat and slime. That guy behind me was actually laughing at how I was having to dance with my arms stuck to my sides. Not that I was so much embarrassed about the sweat it was more that the amount of sweat was weighing my arms down.

This is a really bad angle for me but it does hide the sweat patches.


So I always thought that I must have been trying to wink in this photo but as I have a similarly closed eye in the next (and worst of all time) photo I think that my face must have sweated into that position.I look like a scarecrow or a plastic toy from the olden days.

WAIT FOR IT.

There is nothing I can say. But I can make it bigger.


And once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment