Wednesday 26 August 2009

a day out in the country.

A very long time ago I read Heather Mills' autobiography 'Out on a Limb'. One part that really stuck with me all this time was when she was discussing the idea of fate. Her mother had been in a car crash and had badly injured her leg, later on in life Heather herself, whilst in a war torn, land mine strewn area, had seen a leg on the ground, later on again she lost her own leg in a traffic accident. Heather was pondering the idea of lightning striking not once, nor twice but THREE times (becasue of all the leg things). Wow.

I am reminded of it as I introduce the next UPOM, entitled 'A Day Out In The Country'. The next series of pictures come from a day out in the country I spent with my parents long ago. Whilst flicking through my album found a photo taken years before, where, as a family, my family had been photographed on a day out in the country. I was taken aback as I searched the photograph. Not only was I looking alright in this picture but there was a paedophile in the background.
This is extremly interesting as in the later photographs I myself look like a Paedophile. Anyway see for your own eyes.

A nice family day out (part downs syndrome)

OH LOOK IN THE BUSHES...
a childcatcher.


A nice family day out in the country
(only a bit spazzed out)

As the fun wears on my face wears off.

OH LOOK AT THE SUNDAIL...
a child time catcher.



Seriously. Way to molest the kids Celie.
And for the cheap seats in the back...

1 comment: