Friday 28 August 2009

How to ruin stranger's memories with a face.

Through my job I get to meet a lot of high profile celebrities. Just a few weeks ago I got to meet DANNY WALLACE. I was supposed to stand behind him, out of the way, and sell his books to people. Unfortunately I wasn't out of the way enough for one poor lady. This woman had queued up for over an hour to meet her hero, waited patiently to get a photo taken put it up proudly on facebook and then realised to her horror that I was in the corner. I only found out about this through my friend Big Tall Ali who happens to know both me and the poor stranger. To the stranger, I am so sorry and to any other Danny Wallace fans who have found a monster in the background of their photos- I can only offer sincere apologies.


When Danny was leaving he turned to me and said 'Thanks for you help' and I said ' That's ok. Thanks for letting me stand next to you!' ( I said this because I am a moron. A total moron.) And then Danny said 'Bless you'.

It says it all really. 'Bless you'.

No comments:

Post a Comment