Friday 28 August 2009

How to ruin people's weddings with a face.

Andy and Ruth, I am so sorry that your wedding album had been ruined by my face.

This is one of those times where I thought I looked great. Obviously I was wrong, or drunk.
What happened is that me and Rosie started dancing and it jsut made me all warm and melty. Even my hair was melting. Also I was wearing a dress that my flatmate had made that afternoon and it was made of plastic fabric. It was also beautiful and is one of my favourite dresses. To conclude then I was really sweaty.

The bad quality ones are from a disposable camera.
How cme it is just me that's a mong? Rosie was dancing too.

This is just disgusting. See Tracey talking to Rosie in the background? She's saying 'I bet Celia looks like a paedophile in this photo!' And she's right. Though my dress is brilliant.

I don't even know how this photo came about. I don't remember posing for it. I was probably just sat there melting. I look like an advert for keeping the window open a bit when you leave your dog in the car on a hot day.
Rosie is so clean and pretty looking. I've got hair like someone in Slade and three edges to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment