Thursday 27 August 2009

The thumb woman

Ok. So this really is the worst photo of me out there. I really can't think of any worse face. I mean, compared to this paedophile at the sundial (see a day out in the country) is nothing, just nothing.

I'm glad I'm able to share this photo with you.

Just if you were wondering I'm the one on the right with a big fat thumb for a face. What's that thing between my body and my chin? OH it is my neck. My giant neck.

Though I should count myself lucky because my fiend Frew found this bad boy online and I think he looks worse than I do. Maybe. Yes.




Thumb boy. I wish he was my boyfriend because then I would look so much better in photos. I might even look beautiful in comparison.


And thanks to Annie for making it happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment